16 February, 2006

Rapidshare and all that

Remember the good old Doordarshan telefilms on National Integration and Family Planning? As kids, we must have seen them thousands of times. I'm sure us Indians can still vaguely hum their tunes... suraj ek, chanda ek, ek, ek, ek karke taare bane anek!
Wish you could see them telefilms again?? Worry not! I give to you my very own Rapidshare folder.

Follow the link and you shall be able to download... well anything that catches my fancy & anything that I feel the world deserves to see.

Presently there is the above mentioned telefilm from the good ole days. And a surprise item for all you fans of Bappi Lahiri. If you thought 'You are my chicken fry' was the ultimate, wait till you hear this undiscovered gem! Cyberjunkie and Satish are already die hard fans. You don't want to be the one to miss out on this one, trust me!

4 comments:

Ashish said...

Dude...chill...when all else fails...cut 'n' paste. :)

SEV said...

Maaaaaaaaaaan.. remember the number of times that we must have watched that.. WITHOUT GETTING TIRED..
Especially remember the singing along :P
Well.. you've made me do it again :D

abeer said...

Funnily enough, a few of us sang it in class in the first year, at the end of some lecture. Within a few seconds we were a full orchestra! Talk about mass appeal!

Anonymous said...

If you come today! bappi da is my god.. I would one day like to meet his kid Bappa.
Every time i think of Bappi da I remm an interview of his father (Bappu I guess) in which he was reminescing Bappi's child hood. And I quote
"Bappi bacpan se hi bahut acha GAND deta tha, Uska teacher uske GAND se bahut khush tha" go figure